'Prepare but don't panic' is the message.
Stay at home if you feel unwell.
Take care of your health and protect others by doing the following:
- Wash your hands frequently
Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain social distancing
Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and can make you sick.
- Practice respiratory hygiene
This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
We should not wait for the government to tell us what to do.It is our duty as an individual to understand.If we take precautions we can help in stopping the spread of this deadly disease.Please remember schools,colleges,movie halls and restaurants are being shut down only so that the virus is not spread further.Please parents and teachers educate the children and students that it is not a vacation time.Only move out in case you are required to and dont gather in large numbers as it would lead to more spread of the virus.DONT GO TO MALLS OR PICNIC WITH FRIENDS.Its time to be safe and stay aware.
Things you can do at home
- Listen to your favourite music
- Watch all the movies at home on youtube or firestick that you always liked
- Read books, novels
- Cook at home, try new recipes
- Socialize on social media
- Sing if you have a bearable voice lol and create your albums and share with your friends.
- Do DIY
- Create something new like painting,pottery
- Schedule your life, you have time now.Make a plan.Create a bucket list.
- Anything you always wanted to do but due to lack of time you could not do.
- Join the #HandwashingHeroes Social Media Campaign and challenge your friends also, spread happiness, awareness and not the virus.
Office goers please use clean tissue papers to cover your mouth if you dont have a mask.Use a tissue paper to open the doors of the washroom.Dispose off the tissue in a closed bin immediately and dont throw it on roads.
Watch this Hand Washing Commercial which is indeed Brilliant
Get more details and stay updated on WHO site https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
Hope everyone stays safe with their loved ones.