The biggest festival of Hindus Diwali, which we excitedly wait for the whole year to come.All houses decorated with lights, rangoli and toran gives it a special touch. And not to forget different mithai/sweets and food. I specially love home made besan ladoos, kupdi, mathi, Gujiya's made by my mom and also the Ghari, which many of us dont know in North India as its a speciality from Gujurat specially made in this season only.
Kesar Badam Pista Ghari made from milk, sugar, elaichi, kesar, almonds, pistachios, nuts, gram flour, wheat flour, ghee
The entrance of the house is decorated with toran (hanging of Ashoka or Mango leaves).It is considered extremely auspicious as it is believed that it keeps the evil spirits and negative energy at a bay. It is also believed that tying the leaves can make the house owner's desires come true.Green color of the leaves is so soothing and refreshing to the mind which helps to lower anxiety.Air is purified when it is filtered through the leaves.Green leaves absorb carbon dioxide and release oxygen. This helps in keeping the surrounding atmosphere clean and hygienic.
Toran made from Ashoka Leaves
Ashoka is a Sanskrit word which means “without sorrow”or Tree of Happiness. The tree is acclaimed as woman-friendly as it can drive away all the pain and sorrow of the woman through its capability of gifting good health.
The Ashoka tree is worshipped in the Chaitra month, the first month of the Hindu calendar by Hindus. In Ramayana, Sita Mata was brought to Ashoka Vatika, Lanka by Ravana. Lord Hanuman first met Sita Mata in Ashoka Vatika, the garden of Ashoka trees.
Astrology has great significance of Ashoka tree:
- The tree takes away the pain and sorrow of the individual and brings name, fame, and prosperity in his/her life.
- Ashoka tree is used to solve the money problem, marriage problem and minimize Mangal dosha and to perform spiritual practices.
- Remedial Solutions for the individuals who are facing money problem is to grow Ashoka tree in the garden of the house and pour water daily.
- Bring the roots of the tree on Sunday and do Abhishek of Gangajal on the roots. After that, the roots should be kept in a safe place. By doing so the way of success gets open for individuals.
- Another powerful tip from Expert Astrologers to solve marriage problems is to bring 7 leaves of the Ashoka tree and keep it in the temple of the house and sprinkle sandal water on it. The leaves have to be kept under the Peepal tree on the next day. After this, you need to bring another seven leaves. This process has to be continued for 40 days. By doing this you would probably see the change in your married life or the problem of delay in marriage can be resolved.
- Offering the bark of the Ashoka tree to Lord Hanuman every Tuesday would likely minimize Mangal Dosha present in the Janampatri of an individual.
- You are likely to see success in life if you chant mantra sitting in the east direction under the Ashoka tree.
- If you light a ghee lamp under this tree, it is likely to attract good health and wealth in your life.
You would have a positive atmosphere in the house by hanging the Toran of the Ashoka leaves on the main door. This is why the Toran of Ashoka leaves is hung on the main door of the house before performing puja or during the auspicious ceremony.
Diwali 2021 will be observed on Thursday, November 4, 2021.
Deepavali Lagna Puja on Thursday, November 4, 2021
Vrishchika Lagna Muhurat (morning) - 07:36 AM to 09:55 AM
Duration - 02 Hours 19 Mins
Kumbha Lagna Muhurat (afternoon) - 01:41 PM to 03:08 PM
Duration - 01 Hour 27 Mins
Vrishabha Lagna Muhurat (evening) - 06:09 PM to 08:04 PM
Duration - 01 Hour 56 Mins
Simha Lagna Muhurat (midnight) - 12:39 AM to 02:44 AM, Nov 05
Duration - 02 Hours 05 Mins
Amavasya Tithi Begins - 06:03 AM on Nov 04, 2021
Amavasya Tithi Ends - 02:44 AM on Nov 05, 2021
Vrishchika Lagna (Scorpio) - Vrishchika Lagna prevails during early morning on Diwali. Lakshmi Puja during Vrishchika Lagna is most suitable for temples, hospitals, hotels, schools and colleges.
Kumbha Lagna (Aquarius) - Kumbha Lagna prevails during afternoon on Diwali. Lakshmi Puja during Kumbha Lagna is suitable for sick people, people in debt, those who want to get rid of bad influence of Lord Shani, those who are losing money in business and have accrued huge debt in business.
Vrishabha Lagna (Taurus) - Vrishabha Lagna prevails during evening on Diwali. Lakshmi Puja during Vrishabha Lagna is the most suitable time for those who stay in family, married, having kids, salaried and businessmen engaged in all sorts of work. This is the most significant Muhurta for Lakshmi Puja on Diwali.
Simha Lagna (Leo) - Simha Lagna prevails during mid-night on Diwali. Lakshmi Puja during Simha Lagna is the most suitable time to appease Goddess Lakshmi for hermits, saints, world renouncers and Tantrik communit
So blow away your Covid blues and lighten up your life this Diwali.
Wish you all happy and prosperous Diwali !!!
Post a Comment